Shower time is not just to get clean but also time to let your inner rock star shine thanks to the acoustics of a bathroom. Here is a list of some tunes we at HEAVY HQ tend to rock out to while “alone” in the shower.
If you have soap on a rope use it as a microphone; a bottle of shampoo does the job well too.
Rock on with ya soap on–don’t get it in your eyes!!!
[Song choices by Matt Bolton]
15. Queen- Bohemian Rhapsody
14. Alice Cooper– School’s Out
13. Faith No More– I Started A Joke (Bee Gees Cover)
12. Dio– Holy Diver
11. Iron Maiden– Run To The Hills
10. GWAR– Meat Sandwich
9. Pantera– Cemetary Gates
8. Corrosion of Conformity– Clean my Wounds
7. Down– Stone The Crow
6. Mad Season– Wake Up
5. Live– Lakin’s Juice
4. Judas Priest– Diamonds and Rust
3. Black Sabbath– Children of the Sea
2. W.A.S.P.– I Wanna Be Somebody
1. Whitesnake– Here I Go Again