After several years of planning, MOTÖRHEAD and BMG have created the ultimate collection the ’70s, ’80s, ’90s, and beyond!
First is the “Motörhead ’79” campaign – which celebrates the 40th Anniversary of the incredible Overkill and Bomber albums with deluxe editions, both as hardbound book packs in two-CD and triple LP format; featuring previously unheard concerts from the ’79 tours, interviews and many unseen photos.
Also, the ’79 campaign will see the release of the spectacular ultimate fan/collectors “1979” Box-Set. All three of these releases have been created with the full cooperation and involvement of the estates of Ian “Lemmy” Kilmister, “Fast” Eddie Clarke and Phil “Philthy Animal” Taylor.
The “1979” Box-Set contains:
- Both the original Overkill and Bomber albums half-speed mastered and pressed on 180-gram vinyl created from the original master tapes
- Two double-live albums of previously unheard concert material from the ’79 tours
- A 40-page period-accurate “music magazine” featuring unseen photos and fresh interviews regarding the era
- The Rest of ’79 Vinyl, featuring B-sides, outtakes and rare tracks
- No Class 7″ single with gatefold art
- The Bomber tour program
- Overkill sheet music book
- ’79 badge set
- All encased in black biker jacket box
ENTER HERE TO WIN1979!
ENTER HERE TO WIN!