Finnish power metal gods Stratovarius will be gracing our shores in October for two exclusive shows in Melbourne and Sydney.
This will be their first time heading to Australia and will be celebrating the release of their fifteenth studio album, Nemesis.
Supporting them in both cities will be two of Australia’s most respected bands of the progressive power genre, Eyefear and Darker Half.
Die hard fans will also be able to purchase a strictly limited V.I.P meet and greet package that offers a swag of exclusives.
Wednesday 23 October – Billboard The Venue (18+) – Melbourne.
Friday 25 October – The Hifi (18+) – Sydney
Early bird tickets will go on sale through Metal Massacre on June 26 and all other ticketing outlets on sale July 1. The V.I.P exclusive will only be available on
The V.I.P package includes the following:
-Ticket entry for the show
– Entry into the VIP soundcheck for the last track of the soundcheck
– VIP Meet & Greet with Stratovarius straight after soundcheck for no less than 60 mins
– An Exclusive Stratovarius lanyard
– An Exclusive Stratovarius woven patch
– An Exclusive Stratovaius flag
– An Exclusive Stratovarius A3 sized poster
– An official Stratovarius Australian Tour Poster; A3 Size
The first 25 orders will also receive an exclusive Eyefear embroidered cap.
Nemesis is out now through earMUSIC