New Halloween And Dia De Los Muertos Shirts, Plus Metal Blade Logo-Axe, King Diamond “Halloween (Live)” Vinyl, “Corpse Paint” Makeup Kit.
Halloween and Dia de los Muertos artwork designed by Anthony Clarkson (Devin Townsend Project, Fear Factory, etc.) / http://anthonyclarksonart.net
To celebrate this year’s Halloween, Metal Blade Records has now launched a new line of merchandise, music, and toys – including:
- Halloween and Dia de los Muertos shirts
- 23-inch tall, 9-inch wide Metal Blade logo-axe
- Black-and-white “corpse paint” makeup kit
– Cattle Decapitation snuff-DVD, The Flesh Is Of No Use, featuring three Mitch Massie music videos: Monolith of Inhumanity‘s “Forced Gender Reassignment”, plus The Anthropocene Extinction‘s “Clandestine Ways (Krokodil Rot) – Censored” and “Clandestine Ways (Krokodil Rot) – Uncensored” – included in a plastic evidence bag (limited to 1000 copies)
– King Diamond “Halloween (live)” die-cut-pumpkin-shaped 7″ vinyl (limited to 1000 copies).
To purchase your Halloween merch and collectables now, please visit: