In what we can only assume will be a never ending circus until they finally play a show together; Guns N’ Roses have released details of an exorbitant VIP package available to their fans for the two upcoming Las Vegas shows.
For a King’s ransom of $2500 you will receive:
- An “Essential Guns N’ Roses Gift Bag” including special merchandise and a VIP laminate and lanyard. (SWEET, A LANYARD!)
- A signed, numbered, limited edition poster.
- A Photo on stage before the show.
- A Backstage tour. (DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT, EVEN WITH THE GUITAR TECH!)
- Cocktails before the show.
- Access to VIP hospitality lounge.
- A dinner buffet and drinks.
- Various other prizes including the ability to be able to purchase more merch! (HAPPPY DAYS!)
There does seem to be one thing missing from that list. There’s no mention of meeting the band? For $2500 you would want Axl driving you home and Slash giving directions, not have them peering at you side stage waiting for you to leave so they can enter the room. It’s most likely the first of many things that will drive us all mad this tour but you know what? We’ll still be there…with an overpriced ticket in our hand!