Taylor Momsen, Lzzy Hale, Lindsey Stirling, Sharon den Adel and others join Evanescence on the new song from forthcoming album, The Bitter Truth.
Evanescence and frontwoman Amy Lee are back with their new single and unique musical event, “Use My Voice” which is out now.
Featuring a line-up of bad-ass women who lent their voices to the anthemic chorus in the song, “Use My Voice” was written to celebrate the power of speaking out in order to promote a more just world.
Amy Lee said: “This is an era of awakening, and full of powerful beauty. I hope to inspire others to seek truth, find their own voices and use them as I step up to use mine. Don’t let anybody speak for you. Only you can do that.”
Amy’s top-notch crew of collaborators on “Use My Voice” are:
· Taylor Momsen of The Pretty Reckless
· Lzzy Hale of Halestorm
· Violinist Lindsey Stirling
· Deena Jakoub of Veridia (a long-time friend of Amy’s and co-writer of the song)
· Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation
· Amy’s sisters: Carrie South and Lori Lee Bulloch
· Amy McLawhorn, wife of Evanescence guitarist Troy McLawhorn
Watch “Use My Voice” here