After a devastating twelve months for live music, Sydney’s much loved “Home of the Heavy”, Crowbar, is calling on its community of live and heavy music supporters to keep the venue alive.
The Crowfunder campaign has just launched, giving punters a chance to get their mitts on some pretty epic money can’t buy items.
- Lindsay McDougall’s first Frenzal Rhomb guitar
- Test pressings from Cooking Vinyl for The Bronx, Luca Brasi, The Chats, Modern Baseball, Ceres and heaps more thanks to Cooking Vinyl Australia
- A limited Mindsnare ‘The Death’ skateboard and ’Credulity’ test pressing
- A signed Simple Plan drum skin from Oztix
- A stage backdrop and test pressing from The Amity Affliction
- Crowbar Brisbane’s infamous inverted neon cross
- A keg party at your house thanks to Pabst Blue Ribbon
- A MEGA merch pack from 24Hundred and Unified
Other rewards include gold records, limited edition skateboards, drum and guitar lessons from some of your favourite bands and loads more signed memorabilia, with new items being added each week.
Crowbar hopes to raise $200,000 in the next 30 days to help keep the venue alive. To donate or join the auction visit crowbarsyd.com/crowfunder.